1. Who did you last get angry with?
2. What is your weapon of choice?
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
4. How about of the same sex?
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
6. What is your pet peeve?
What day is it? They vary.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I rarely keep grudges but when I do I think I work on the 'a grudge is for life not for christmas' theory. Hasn't happened very often.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
Take off my makeup properly.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't:
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
5. Have you ever watched an Public Service announcment all the way through (one of the long ones...)?
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
Been swimming not that long ago. Occasional bouts of exercise bike.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
2. Meat eater?:
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
Unsure although half a litre of vodka was probably the most dangerous. Too much vodka has previously been consumed. Large amounts of rum, mead and wine have also been guzzled in the past.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
I follow the WW CD does that count?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Yes. But I'm doing something about it. Let us forget the nice meal we all had on the boat…
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
Spicy foods overall, although I have a sweet tooth.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"?
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
More than I'll admit to.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
More than I'll admit to.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
4. Have you "done it"?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Eyes. Have to agree but I am strangely attracted to hair.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
Yes. No problems, just paranoia.
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Take great pleasure in paying off my debts, travel and study.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
I used to say famous. I'd like to be remembered – these days – I'm not so sure.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
I think so.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
Got my degree and been there for my friends
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Got my second degree.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
Travel and living in a beautiful place.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
I have done. No longer.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
Reverse round a corner with ease, whilst dosed up on lemsip capsules. Oh and finally say some of the things in my head.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Niall's speakers – LOL! Nah, standard joke. Probably a friend's figure.
2. What would you want to go on "Faking It" as?
I have no idea what this is.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
I don't know. Maybe Cher.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes. And probably more than I am sure about.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Yes but in general just less of me. When I was little I used to want black hair and green eyes.
6. What trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
The ability to relax or maybe a thicker skin.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
1. What religion do you follow?
I don't follow anything. Stuff happens in my head. Vaguely Pagan.
2. What religion were you raised as?
Cof E ish.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?
4. Do you believe in magic?
Wot Denz said – Not really, but I do believe people can do things that can't be explained. I would like it to be so.
5. What was the last promise you broke?
Really not sure. I hate letting people down.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?
Rote style in school. And then I stopped.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
No, but not in the material sense.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
Peace of mind and loyalty to myelf.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
I accept the odds and fret.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
6. Do you gamble?
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?
Yes. Many things.
1. What causes do you support?
No one thing in particular.
2. What causes have you given money or time to?
Worked for various peeps briefly. Even some voluntary stuff.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group?
Yes. But I probably wouldn't.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?
Not any more.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?
Yes, often. Food especially. Some crash space.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
Been there. I dunno, food, sympathy, manual labour. Stuff.
1. What are you most afraid of?
Death and wasting my life.
2. What did you do today that was really brave?
Bravery not required today.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?
Gandalf. No I know he isn't really but he may as well be.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
Courage but maybe brains.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury Service?
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
I'd go. Make an idiot of myself but I'd do it to get fit. I'd prolly hate it!
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
Its difficult. If you can be sure of guilt then yes.
4. What should be legalized?
Euthanasia – but I'm n ot quite sure how.
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?
*shrugs* apolitical animal unless it directly affects me.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?
No such thing.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?
Used to be food. Extremes of moods prolly.
2. Do you collect anything?
Arthurian literature. Books.
3. Are you addicted to anything?
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do?
Not much really. Possibly move to Redhill but it all worked out. I don't regret anything with any kind of pain.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
1. Who is the wisest person you know?
No idea, I turn to different people I know for different things.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?
Don't think so.
3. Do you take advice when it's given?
Sometimes. I'm not good at it.
4. What area are you wisest in?
Figuring out other people.
5. Do you drive defensively?
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage?
7. What did you learn in the last past week?
That 99% cocoa chocolate exists
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Lust or anger.